Clinical observation or experimental studies have proved that many drugs or chemicals have ototoxicity, which can cause toxic damage to the cochlea or vestibule, resulting in deafness or / and vestibule damage. The classification is summarized as follows:
1. Aminoglycoside antibiotics, such as gentamicin, streptomycin, kanamycin and neomycin;
2. Some anticancer drugs, such as cisplatin, nitrogen mustard, rhodomycin, etc;
3. Loop diuretics, such as furosemide, diuretic acid, etc
4. Salicylic acid preparations, such as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin);
Quinine has been widely used in the treatment of malaria;
6. Local anesthetics, such as lidocaine, cocaine, Procaine;
7. Heavy metals, such as lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, etc;
8. Inhaling harmful gases, such as carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, aniline, aminobenzene, nitrobenzene, trichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride, methanol, etc;
9. Non aminoglycoside antibiotics, such as vancomycin and polymyxin B;
10. Chinese patent medicine, which is used to treat fever and convulsion in children, such as Niuhuang Qingxin pill, amber Baolong pill, qizhendan, etc., which contains realgar (arsenic agent), may cause damage to hearing Whether deafness occurs after the use of ototoxic drugs is related to many factors.
The first is the genetic factor that has been identified at present, that is, the drug users carry aminoglycoside drug sensitive mutations of mitochondrial DNA, such as 1494c & gt; t, 1555A & gt; G, etc. these individuals will suffer from deafness as long as they have used aminoglycoside drugs, which is often “one shot deafness”; the second is the drug dosage, which also occurs after some individuals who do not carry the above mutations have applied too much ototoxic drugs Deafness occurs, which is related to the increase of drug use and drug toxicity accumulation;
The other is the basic hearing condition of the individual using the same medicine. The damage of the hearing system of the individual with hearing loss is generally more serious than that of the person with normal hearing. This is because the hearing system is more vulnerable under the pathological condition and more sensitive to adverse stimulation. I hope you know something about the ototoxic drugs. When you go to the hospital, you will remind the doctor of your own hearing condition or deafness gene detection, and try to avoid the use of ototoxic drugs.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
< img SRC = "http://sky.hearingaid.cc/data/images/2019-10-21/26748ce8cb14504f9a9352ddc3c6adee. JPG" ALT = "" >
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete it.