1.5H charging, 30H stand-by, change-on-go
Connect both ears,one key freely switch
between Hearing Aids and phone call.
The 12th generation of Bluetooth 5.0, Stable connected
5.2g weight only, 3 kinds of tailor-made earplugs.
Call now, with your G.Sound Buds
When Hearing Aid meets Bluetooth,life is changing.
Connect both ears,one key freely switch between Hearing Aid and phone call.
FULL FEATURES LIST
CLEARER CALL AND SOUND EFFECTS
- Hands-free calling, free hands, you can answer the phone directly through the Bluetooth headset.
- Directly listen to streaming music, streaming video, streaming media calls.
- Adapt to various Bluetooth devices, TV, computer, telephone, etc.
EASY TO USE
- Smart and portable, high-end magnetic charging stand. Automatic adsorption when charging.
- No need to install the app, directly control the volume of the headset through Android or Apple phone. Or control the volume of the hearing aid through the buttons on the headset.
- Automatically switch the usage scene and use it as a normal hearing aid when there is no incoming call. It is used as a Bluetooth headset with a hearing aid function when calling.
SOPHISTICATED AND CONFORTABLE
- ITE in-ear style. The earplugs are made of medical silicone and have good flexibility. It will not feel uncomfortable to wear for a long time.
- Lightweight and portable, you can carry it in your pocket.
- The appearance is small and concealed, and the shape of the ordinary Bluetooth headset is the same. It is not a hearing aid that is more easily accepted by users.
The charge time is only 1.5 hours / the hearing aid time is 36 hours.
NEWEST HEARING AIDS TECHNOLEDGY
- Shield the surrounding noise to make the call and hearing aids clearer.
- 2019 newly developed products, one of the few ITE Bluetooth headsets/hearing aids on the market.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology, the transmission distance can reach 10meters.
DIGITAL NOISE REDUCTION
Dynamic noise reduction chip, Jinhao digital hearing aid built-in chip noise reduction technology, making the language effect clearer.
1.5H CHARGING, 36H STAND BY
Charge-on-go, convenient and take out easily. Not only can protect the hearing aid, also can charge for 3 times.
700mAh charging case
36h for hearing aids stand by
4h for Bluetooth status
Bluetooth Hearing aids FAQ
Bluetooth and hearing aids
Developed through a collaboration of leading technology firms, Bluetooth is a wireless communication platform that allows for the transfer of data between two or more electronic devices. The technology uses radio waves set to a high frequency to transmit data without interference or security risks. A wide variety of products incorporating Bluetooth connectivity have been developed, including mobile phones, music players, computers, tablets and televisions.
Apple has patented specific Bluetooth connectivity with hearing aids so that certain hearing aids can communicate directly with the iOS platform that runs iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. This technology is designed to allow the devices direct connection without extreme stress on battery power. Most hearing aid manufacturers have released hearing aids that implement this Bluetooth technology, marketed as Made for iPhone™. Visit Apple’s website for a current listing of specific hearing aids that are compatible with the iOS platform. Google is currently developing a hearing aid compatibility standard for the Android platform.