1. What kind of moisture do you often encounter when wearing hearing aids every day? The source of the moisture?
I believe that everyone has noticed swimming, bathing, shampoo, face washing, rain and so on; dew in the early morning or fog, sweat caused by summer or dry work, not using for several weeks, but taking out the battery or using inferior battery to cause leakage may be ignored by some people; when the humidity is high, the water vapor in the air is more defensible, and there are other – eruption glue Washing splashes, kitchen steam, etc.
2. With so much moisture, what should we do?
Prevention, prevention and re prevention. In addition to the irresistible invasion of moisture in the air, most of the moisture can be prevented. Even if there is a lot of sweat in summer, it is easy to wipe the sweat frequently and avoid touching the hearing aid with wet hands. It is necessary to know that the sweat has salt, which is much more corrosive to electronic devices and circuit boards than water, which is why the hearing aid is easy to break in summer. As for the influence of alkaline battery leakage on hearing aids, is it not easy to remove the battery?
3. In case the hearing aid fails due to damp, what should be done?
< img SRC = "http://sky.hearingaid.cc/data/images/2019-10-21/4491c884880d3a8d7c69ef74145fac7a. JPG" width = "500" height = "296" ALT = "listen to the factory drying cake" >
Don’t worry. All you have to do is dry the hearing aid and put it into a sealed dry bag or bottle. Maybe tomorrow will be OK. Even if it is OK, continue to absorb the residual moisture every night. If there is any problem, please give it to the professional as soon as possible. Otherwise, the moisture will corrode the device and the main board quickly.
Purchase link of hearing a ID drying box: < a href = "https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm? Id = 558183944303 & SPM = a1z10.5-b.w4023-15520915020.31.39517149em7nim" > https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm? Id = 558183944303 & SPM = a1z10.5-b.w4023-15520915020.31.39517149em7nim
4. Should you take out the battery and put the hearing aid into a dry bag or bottle every night?
If it is convenient, you should do so.
5. Jinghao fitting center and its Taobao online store have special drying boxes for hearing aids, which can be purchased by friends in need. By the way, please note that some desiccants are disposable and need to be replaced once every two months or so; the color of the reused desiccant will change to remind you that you need to dry or dry the desiccant before reuse.
Yes, be sure to put it in a sealed bag or bottle.
6. Is the ear back hearing aid more sensitive to dampness than the inner ear hearing aid?
Yes, the position of the hearing aid determines that the ear back type is more likely to be affected with damp, which is also an advantage of the inner ear machine.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
Link：How can hearing aids keep away from moisture?
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com to delete it.