We often say that the hearing aid is a miniature home sound. As a precision electronic product, the characteristics of the electronic circuit and the environment in which it is used determine that the primary maintenance focus of the hearing aid is to keep it dry, but how can we maintain it against moisture? How can we maintain it best? The following are common problems and suggestions of Jinghao hearing aid experts:
1. What kind of moisture do you often encounter when wearing hearing aids every day? The source of the moisture?
It is believed that everyone has noticed swimming, bathing, shampoo, face washing, rain and so on; dew in the morning or fog, sweat caused by summer or hard work, not using the battery for several weeks, taking out the battery or using inferior battery to cause leakage may be ignored by some people; when the humidity is high, the water vapor in the air is more defensible, and others – eruption glue , laundry splashes, kitchen steam, etc.
2. With so much moisture, what should we do?
Prevention, prevention and re prevention. In addition to the irresistible invasion of moisture in the air, most of the moisture can be prevented. Even if there is a lot of sweat in summer, it is easy to wipe the sweat frequently and avoid touching the hearing aid with wet hands. It is necessary to know that the sweat has salt, which is much more corrosive to electronic devices and circuit boards than water, which is why the hearing aid is easy to break in summer. As for the influence of alkaline battery leakage on hearing aids, is it not easy to remove the battery?
3. In case the hearing aid fails due to damp, what should be done?
Don’t worry. All you have to do is dry the hearing aid and put it into a sealed dry bag or bottle. Maybe it will be OK tomorrow. Even if it is OK, continue to absorb the residual moisture every night. If there is any problem, please give it to the professional examiner as soon as possible. It can’t be delayed, otherwise the moisture will corrode the device and the main board quickly.
4. Should you take out the battery and put the hearing aid into a dry bag or bottle every night?
If it is convenient, you should do so.
5. Medical supply stations, photographic equipment and pharmacies in large and medium-sized cities should have. Please note that some desiccants are disposable and need to be changed once every two months or so; the color of the reused desiccant will change to remind you that you need to dry or dry the desiccant before reuse. Be sure to put it in a sealed bag or bottle. Lichongtang customers change the desiccant free of charge.
6. Is the ear back hearing aid more sensitive to dampness than the inner ear hearing aid?
Yes, the position of the hearing aid determines that the ear back type is more likely to be affected with damp, which is also an advantage of the inner ear machine.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
Link：How can hearing aids keep away from moisture
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete it.