1. The effect of hearing aid is good. The acoustic characteristics of ear canal hearing aid decide that it has different acoustic effects from other types of hearing aids. Mainly in the following five aspects
(1) to improve the acoustic gain, especially the high-frequency one, first of all, as the ear canal hearing aid is located in the deep part of the ear canal, it will not affect the resonance function of the ear cavity. The sound pressure of the external sound at the microphone position has a pre amplification, especially can enhance the hearing effect of the high-frequency sound. Second, the ear canal hearing aid is located in the deep part of the ear canal, and the volume of the external ear canal decreases. The pressure of tympanic membrane increased, especially the high frequency output. The third ear canal hearing aid shortens the length of the external ear canal more obviously, which makes the sound with its formant frequency shifted forward about 2000 Hz be amplified about 10 decibels to act on the tympanic membrane, which makes the auditory resolution significantly improved. Fourth, because the ear canal hearing aid is located in the deep ear canal, and the outlet hole is close to the eardrum, the actual gain of the ear canal hearing aid can be relatively reduced. As a result, the headroom (the difference between the actual gain and the maximum gain of the hearing aid) increases, which can improve the sound quality of the hearing aid.
< img SRC = "http://sky.hearingaid.cc/data/images/2019-10-21/2127784b52f3ab21a89a686ba16d7b5c. JPG" width = "500" height = "333" ALT = "ear canal hearing aid" >
(2) reduce ear blocking effect
(3) improve the sound source location. Normal auricle plays an important role in the localization of sound source. The ear canal hearing aid is located in the deep part of the ear canal and retains the normal shape of the auricle structure, so it is helpful for the localization of sound source.
(4) high fidelity. Because the distance between the outlet hole of the hearing aid and the tympanic membrane is shortened, the amplified sound can directly act on the tympanic membrane, so the noise and distortion can be well controlled.
(5) reduce the requirement of gain. Ear canal hearing aid can improve the sound gain, increase the output, increase the clearance and reduce the blocking effect, so the requirement of its gain will be reduced.
2. Small size and strong concealment. It can meet the aesthetic and psychological needs of the deaf to the maximum extent.
3. Good comfort and fixation. The shape is consistent with the anatomical structure of the patient’s ear canal. Due to the small shape and less contact with the ear canal skin, it is comfortable to wear and not easy to fall off.
4. Less chance of injury. Because of the deep position of hearing aid, it is less affected by sweat and dust, and has less chance of accidental damage.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
Link：Advantages of ear canal hearing aid
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com to delete it.