Research and practice have proved that, compared with wearing hearing aids on one side, two sides have obvious advantages. In recognition of the necessity and importance of bilateral hearing aids, experts set the following principles: whenever possible, it is necessary to wear hearing aids on both sides. This is particularly important for the elderly. Because of the poor hearing resolution and serious rejuvenation in the elderly patients with deafness, we need a more clear hearing aid which can effectively limit the output of excessive sound. The advantages of hearing aids on both ears are helping the elderly hear better. Why?
(1) only when both ears listen at the same time can they produce the sense of hearing direction, and have the ability of hearing orientation and positioning.
(2) the same sound with both ears is larger, so it can reduce the output of hearing aids, which is equivalent to obtaining 6 decibels of “real hearing” invisibly.
(3) because it can produce “stereo effect”, the hearing aid can improve the user’s speech resolution. For example, in noisy environment, binaural hearing can suppress and weaken the noise intensity, and improve the user’s understanding of language sound. In the reverberation environment, the effect of wearing hearing aids on both ears is more prominent.
(4) the hearing aid can make the user hear a weaker sound.
(5) as it is in line with human hearing habits, wearing hearing aids on both ears will make users feel more natural and comfortable.
(6) binaural complementation can effectively reduce distortion, make the signal sound more real and clear, and also easier to produce a sense of spatial balance.
(7) both ears listen at the same time to make the sound coherent and rich, so as to improve the quality of the sound heard.
(8) when both ears are used, it can effectively avoid the decline of disuse hearing function caused by weak signal stimulation Because of this, many patients with presbycusis can no longer tolerate the defect of single ear hearing aid once they have used double ear hearing aid.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete it.