1. When a child says “stuffy ears” or “there are insects”, it is likely that the child has too much earwax and the external auditory canal is blocked.
2. When talking with the child, the child often asks “what” or “say it again”, or shows a state of not listening clearly.
3. When children talk with others, they have the habit of keeping their eyes fixed on the speaker’s mouth, which is a unique expression of “reading lips” for deaf people.
4. When calling a child, the child is unresponsive or unresponsive, and the child’s ability to distinguish the location of the sound source is poor. For example, when a child’s right side calls him, he can’t turn his head or body exactly to the calling position, but to the opposite or other direction.
5. The pronunciation is not accurate and the speech is not clear, especially when the child has obvious language retardation, attention should be paid to whether it is the relationship between hearing abnormality. To rule out whether a child can’t hear one ear, parents can do a simple experiment: cover one ear of the child, and the adult calls next to it; and then do it alternately.
6. The students are not focused in class, and they often don’t answer the questions raised by the teachers.
7. When watching TV, the distance from the TV is very close, or you like to turn on the sound of the TV very much.
Because of the difficulty in children’s expression, it is not easy to find and diagnose otitis media in early stage. Therefore, in daily life, parents should pay attention to the following points: when washing their children’s hair, they should pay attention not to let their children’s ears get water, and they can wash their hair in the way of lying down; or they should first use cotton wadding to plug in the outer ear canal; when swimming, they should try to let their children wear earmuffs to keep the inner ear dry; for the second year old For infants within 2-3 months, an ear examination should be carried out; for children over 2 years old, an ear examination should be carried out about half a year.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com to delete it.