How to prevent moisture in hearing aids, summary of hearing aid moisture protection skills
Spring is a vibrant season. In ancient times, the literary poets left behind the verses of the spring rain that praised the spring rain. However, although the spring rain is beautiful, it is the most difficult season for us to listen to the mechanics industry. Why? Although abundant rain has nourished the land of early spring thirst, it has created excellent conditions for planting trees, but at the same time it also produced a lot of moisture. If the moisture-proof work of hearing aids is not done well during this period, it is very easy to get wet and affect normal work. .
As everyone knows,Hearing aidIt is a very sophisticated high-tech electronic product, and its internal components are exquisite and expensive. These electronic circuits require hearing aids to be used in relatively dry environments. Once the internal parts of the hearing aid are eroded by moisture, the lighter can cause the sound of the hearing aid to be distorted or the sound is reduced. In the case of a hearing aid, the hearing aid is silent or even the internal parts are mildewed, so that the hearing aid is seriously damaged and can no longer be used. The following is to talk about the shape of the hearing aid, namely, the box type, the ear type, the in-ear type (including the in-ear type, the ear canal type, and the deep ear canal type).
First, the box type hearing aid is to connect the hearing aid and the earphone (receiver) with a wire. When using it, do not put it on the clothes, and put the earphone with the earplug in the ear. This kind of hearing aid is relatively simple and reliable, please pay attention when using:
1. Do not break the wire and do not break the earphone.
2. Do not use too much force when adjusting the switch and volume potentiometer. Do not use a small, hard, small screwdriver to pick up the microphone.
3. Regularly clean the earwax on the surface of the aid and the earplugs.
Second, the ear-back hearing aid western area behind the ear, through the ear mold or earplugs to transmit the sound to the ear. Sweat has many opportunities for damage to the behind-the-ear hearing aids. The sweat is also corrosive to hearing aids. Daily maintenance must pay attention to:
1. Wipe the hearing aid with a soft dry cloth or tissue to keep the skin and hearing aid behind the ear clean and free of sweat and dust.
2. The ear mold should be kept clean. If earwax and dirt are blocked from the sound port, sound channel and vent hole, it must be cleaned. Remove the hearing aid from the ear mold before cleaning, and clean it with special cleaning tools and brushes. Rinse the warm water with a mild washing solution. After cleaning, completely dry the ear mold sound channel and vent hole. Do not use alcohol to clean the ear mold. If the sound tube on the ear mold ages hard, yellow, and crack, replace it immediately.
3. The hearing aid is periodically dried in a dry box to remove moisture that penetrates into the hearing aid.
4. Carefully operate the switch and potentiometer as in the case of the aforementioned box hearing aids. Because of the failure of the switch or potentiometer, the hearing aid may be in poor contact and produce noise.
Third, the ear-type (including in-the-ear, ear canal, deep-ear canal) hearing aids, when used directly in the ear, its small size, beautiful interception effect, convenient to call. Please pay attention to the usual use:
1.On objects with soft surfaces (such as beds, sofas, etc.), you need to carefully cut and remove the hearing aids, and do not drop on hard objects.
2. Hearing aids should be cleaned at least twice a week, and if the earwax should be increased, the number of cleanings should be increased. Clean the surface with a soft dry cloth and a cotton ball. Use a brush to remove the earwax around the sound port and the vent hole (because the sound port is blocked, the sound is made smaller, and the sound is damaged.) Remember not to wash with water. If the sound outlet of the hearing aid is equipped with a bezel, you can remove the bezel to remove earwax, ensure that the bezel is completely clean, and replace the new bezel in time to keep the ear canal clean.
3.Never insert anything directly into the sound hole and vent.
4. The hearing aid is periodically dried in a dry box to remove moisture that penetrates into the hearing aid.
Finally, everyone is reminded that if the hearing aid is not worn for a long time, the battery will be taken out, because the battery leakage is very serious for the hearing aid movement. Do not wear hearing aids for bathing, face washing, rain, beauty make-up, etc., to avoid mechanical impact of hearing aids, and not to repair the hearing aids by yourself. Store the hearing aid in a cool, dry place, do not place it in a hot, humid place, and always read the instructions for use of the hearing aid. If you use it carefully and carefully maintain it to provide a good working environment for your hearing aid, it will definitely give you a stable working condition and a long service life.
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com to delete it.