How to prevent hearing aids–Hearing aid dust protection
Let me see the picture first. Why is the hearing aid full of water, don’t worry about it? How much is the dustproof and waterproof of the hearing aid?
This is one of the world’s top hearing aid manufacturers, a classic model of the mermaid series under the Swiss Phonak. haveIP68Level waterproof function. In electronic products,IPIt means waterproof and dustproof.IP(International Protection) the degree of protection system isIEC(International Electro Technical Commission) was drafted.IPThe degree of protection consists of two numbers. The first number indicates the level of dust and foreign objects. The second number indicates the degree of moisture tightness and waterproof intrusion. The higher the number, the higher the level of protection, such as the mermaidIP68Is to reach6Class dustproof, and8Waterproof. The waterproof and dustproof levels of these numbers can be seen in the table below.
The protective water is submerged. The equipment can be immersed in water for a long time under the conditions specified by the manufacturer.
It is obvious that having a higher level of waterproof and dustproof can greatly extend the service life of the hearing aid, and also avoid the damage of the hearing aid due to accidents, delaying the study and life of the patient. If the hearing-impaired patient has more dust or frequent rain in the living and working environment, he or she can choose a hearing aid with a higher level of dust-proof and water-discharge.
But just having such a high level of dust and water release does not guarantee that the hearing aid will never be damaged. The biggest killer of electronic products is moisture. The moisture is not normal temperature or too much water. It can be seen as the presence of water vapor. Wet. Gas corrosion of the hearing aid is a long-term slow process. If you don’t pay attention to maintenance, maybe someday it will not work properly because the components are corroded. Here are some precautions for the maintenance of hearing aids. Friends who wear hearing aids can check it out and do not do it at ordinary times.
1. The hearing aid should be kept clean and the fingers must be kept clean and dry before wearing and operating the hearing aid.
2. Hearing aids should be kept away from sharp objects, avoid collisions when wearing or picking up hearing aids, please try to sit in a soft place (bed or sofa). In this way, once the hearing aid slides down, the collision of the hearing aid can be reduced.
3. The hearing aid should be kept away from heat and never place the hearing aid in an overheated place. Avoid direct sunlight and do not place it around the heater.
4. Hearing aids should be protected from moisture and must be removed before showering, bathing or swimming. Do not place the hearing aid in the bathroom as it may be damaged by moisture. Be careful to dry the sweat in your ears and ears. Moisture and condensed water droplets can damage the circuitry inside the hearing aid. Open the battery compartment without using a hearing aid and dry and dehumidify with a special drying tool. In case of accidentally falling into the water, first remove the battery and power off, then wipe off the outside water with a clean soft cloth, then blow it dry with a cold air blower, and go to the hearing center to check it in time, let the professional check the hearing aid. Have you received the damage.
5. The hearing aid should be kept away from children and pets. The dog does not like to hear the sound of the hearing aid feedback (howling), and is easily attracted by the smell of the owner, which often leads to the situation of the dog biting the hearing aid. It is dangerous if the hearing aid battery is swallowed by a child. In the unlikely event that the battery is swallowed, be sure to seek medical attention immediately.
6. The hearing aid should be kept away from cosmetics or hair gel. The fine particles produced by cosmetics and hair gel can easily block the sound input port of the microphone. Before using the cosmetic or hair gel, the hearing aid should be taken out.
7. Be careful when cleaning the hearing aid. Clean the hearing aid with a soft, dry cloth. Alcohol, solvents, and cleaning fluids can damage electronic circuits.
8. Keep the ear clean while wearing the hearing aid. If the sound of the hearing aid is weakened, it may be because the sound output port or the earwax filter (eyeing baffle) is blocked by earwax or dirt. If this happens, it can be handled with a hearing aid professional cleaning and maintenance tool.
9. Hearing aids should be placed in a safe place. When the hearing aids are not in use, they should be placed in a box or in a special drying box. When not in use for a long time, remove the battery.
10 Hearing aids must be repaired by a professional. Screwdrivers and oils may cause fatal damage to the hearing aid. Just touching the electronics or using a small amount of effort can cause irreparable damage. When repairing, be sure to let the hearing aid professional repair, do not boot.
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact email@example.com to delete it.