Some problems in prevention and treatment of deafness
1. Don’t superstitious about medicine, acupuncture and other treatments. After half a year of sensorineural deafness, more people advocate giving up drug treatment. At present, there is no definite treatment plan in China or in the world.
2. As long as there is residual hearing, hearing aids should be selected as early as possible to avoid total deafness. The full digital hearing aid (hearing aid computer) and high-power hearing aid (130dbhl) developed by the Danish company resound greatly improve the application scope of hearing aids for deaf patients.
3. Hearing aids are not ordinary commodities. Hearing aids purchased in stores without professional selection not only have no effect, but also can aggravate hearing damage due to noise output. It is necessary to use computer software to select the most appropriate hearing aids in professional hearing aid fitting institutions through hearing inspection by professional fitting engineers according to the hearing curve, just like glasses, to check and optometry first, and then select the appropriate hearing aids In order to achieve the same purpose of protecting eyesight, we need to protect the residual hearing by fitting hearing aids.
4. Otologists, hearing aid testers and parents work together to improve the social level and practical effect of < a href = "http://www.sqhearing.com/tlkp/959. HTML" target = "blank" > prevention and treatment of deafness < / a > so as to achieve the goal of “deaf but not dumb” return to the world of sound, and recover language communication and social ability.
Treatment of deafness:
1) recover or partially recover the lost hearing;
2) try to preserve and use the residual hearing;
3) so far, the most practical and effective treatment and rehabilitation method for sensorineural deafness or conductive deafness patients who have lost the opportunity of medicine and operation is to wear hearing aids;
4) cochlear surgery is used for the deaf patients who have no effect on wearing hearing aids
Benefits of binaural fitting
(1) sound source location. The ability of localization can be improved obviously by the selection of hearing aids. The brain can accurately determine the direction of sound source by using the phase difference between the two ears.
(2) integration of loudness. The loudness of binaural hearing is higher than that of single ear hearing. Wearing hearing aids on both ears can improve the effect of hearing aids by 36 dB.
(3) binaural noise suppression. The auditory central nervous system can use binaural hearing to amplify the speech signal and suppress the noise signal, which is helpful to improve the speech resolution in the noisy environment.
(4) eliminate the head shadow effect. When a single ear is equipped with a hearing aid, when the sound source comes from the other side, the head has an obstacle and attenuation effect on the sound transmission, especially the high-frequency attenuation, which is very important for the speech clarity of sensorineural deafness. When the patient is listening to the other person’s words, it will become difficult. It is necessary to turn the head to one side, sometimes embarrassing the patient.
(5) to avoid hearing deprivation. There is residual hearing in both ears. If only one ear is selected to wear hearing aids, the degree of decline of language discrimination in the non hearing aids is significantly greater than that in the hearing aids.
The sound quality of both ears is clearer, fuller and more spatial. The selection of hearing aids is recommended for both ears.
How to make hearing aids wear better
Wearing hearing aids in patients with residual hearing loss can improve hearing to a certain extent, but it is also restricted by various factors. The effect of hearing aids used by different people is not the same. Some patients will not be used to hearing aids for the first time because:
1. There is a difference between the sound just heard by the hearing aid and the original one, which needs to adapt to a stage. Generally, the adaptation period is 1 to 3 months.
2. Hearing aids amplify all sounds. Hearing patients live in a “quiet environment” for a long time. Once they hear all kinds of sounds from the outside, they can’t adapt for a while and feel noisy and bored. So the wearer must learn again to exclude unwanted background sounds. At the initial stage, patience is needed. The time for hearing aids to be equipped is slowly lengthened. The volume should be turned down at the beginning, and then gradually increased after getting used to it.
3. The patients with mixed deafness and neuropathic deafness have poor resolution of sound. In addition to using hearing aids with high definition and special circuits, they also need a training process. The earlier they wear hearing aids, the shorter they need to adapt. For deaf children with residual hearing, they should wear hearing aids as early as possible, and carry out language training as early as possible to make them deaf but not dumb.
Jinghao hearing aid reminder: hearing aid wearing requires professional “matching”, so it is very important to choose a professional hearing aid matching center and a hearing aid tester! If you have any hearing problems, you can call Jinghao for consultation, or come to the matching center for experience. Hearing aid free consultation Tel.: + 86-18566295705
Link：General knowledge of hearing aid matching
The article comes from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete it.