Jinghao Medical Booth No.: 42367
CES® Is the Global Stage for Innovation
CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers.
CES showcases more than 4,500 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 250 conference sessions and more than 170,000 attendees from 160 countries.
And because it is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® — the technology trade association representing the $401 billion U.S. consumer technology industry — it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed.
Find out more about the thought leaders who come to CES by checking out the CES 2019 Attendance Audit Summary (PDF).
With 11 official venues, CES spans more than 2.9 million net square feet of exhibit space and features 36 product categories and 22 Marketplaces.
To help you navigate, venues are grouped into three geographical areas: Tech East, Tech West, and Tech South.
- 3D Printing
- Advertising, Marketing, Content and Entertainment
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audio/High-End/High Performance
- Cloud Services
- Computer Hardware
- Cyber Security and Privacy
- Digital Health
- Digital Imaging/Photography
- Lifestyle (Family, Beauty, Pet)
- Mobile Payments/Digital Finance/E-Commerce
- Public Policy/Government
- Sensors and Biometrics
- Smart Cities
- Smart Home
- Software and Apps
- Sports Technology and Esports
- Travel and Tourism
- Vehicle Technology
- Vitrual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Wireless Devices
- Wireless Services
- Other Consumer Technology
World-Changing Innovations Announced at CES
The first CES took place in New York City in June 1967. Since then, thousands of products have been announced at the yearly show, including many that have transformed our lives.SEE A TIMELINE OF TECHNOLOGY MILESTONES.
- Videocassette Recorder (VCR), 1970
- Laserdisc Player, 1974
- Camcorder and Compact Disc Player, 1981
- Digital Audio Technology, 1990
- Compact Disc – Interactive, 1991
- Digital Satellite System (DSS), 1994
- Digital Versatile Disk (DVD), 1996
- High Definition Television (HDTV), 1998
- Hard-disc VCR (PVR), 1999
- Satellite Radio, 2000
- Microsoft Xbox and Plasma TV, 2001
- Home Media Server, 2002
- Blu-Ray DVD and HDTV PVR, 2003
- HD Radio, 2004
- IP TV, 2005
- Convergence of content and technology, 2007
- OLED TV, 2008
- 3D HDTV, 2009
- Tablets, Netbooks and Android Devices, 2010
- Connected TV, Smart Appliances, Android Honeycomb, Ford’s Electric Focus, Motorola Atrix, Microsoft Avatar Kinect, 2011
- Ultrabooks, 3D OLED, Android 4.0 Tablets, 2012
- Ultra HDTV, Flexible OLED, Driverless Car Technology, 2013
- 3D Printers, Sensor Technology, Curved UHD, Wearable Technologies, 2014
- 4K UHD, Virtual Reality, Unmanned Systems, 2015
Show surveys over the years have shown that the majority of people prefer a weekday pattern for CES. We do our best to schedule accordingly, but in some future years, the show pattern shifts to include the weekend to fit within the Las Vegas event schedule. Future dates include
- Jan. 6-9, 2021 (Wednesday-Saturday)
- Jan. 5-8, 2022 (Wednesday-Saturday)
- Jan. 5-8, 2023 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Jan. 9-12, 2024 (Tuesday-Friday)
About the World Trade Center Las Vegas
The World Trade Center Las Vegas (WTCLV), one of the busiest facilities in the world, is a 3.2 million-square-foot convention center located within a short distance of the famous Las Vegas Strip.
The WTCLV engages in trade activities, provides trade and exhibition services, and provides reciprocal services to other members of the World Trade Centers Association network.
Source from the China listed hearing aids factory and supplier: JINGHAO Hearing Aids.